Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2015 Bowman Draft Picks - Sneak Peek


So I was searching ebay for team case breaks for the upcoming Bowman Draft release and stumbled on these "1/1" previews from the Topps Vault. 

They had most of the players from the Braves checklist, though I won't buy any of these blank backed cards for $9.95 + 3.50 shipping I just figured I'd put it out there in case any of y'all are interested or just wanna check out the cards a full week before thier release.

 I will definitely be grabbing a ton of this stuff when it comes out though as prospects is all I'll have to look forward to for the immidiate future. 

5 comments:

  1. I saw the blank backs as well. As much as I would like one to add to a rainbow or start a rainbow I just can't support this kind of money grab from Topps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly plus I want stats on my card man. Rather save my money for the autos

      Delete
  2. Golf ball-sized practice balls offer limited flight. visit here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I wanna check out the cards a full week before thier release. Thank for info!
    fightgearguide
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. It's stimulating game sims 4 cheats allow you to stop sims and objects from become stuck or trapped, so there's a practical use too them

    ReplyDelete