Saturday, December 26, 2015

Bob Walks the Plank - Christmas Edition

Me and Matt have a back and forth blind trade going on and he recently emailed me to let me know he had some stuff to send me. Well on Christmas Eve a package from West Virginia showed up and it was like an early Christmas present to me: 


2015 Five Star Gold Freddie Freeman auto #'d 31/50.... wow is all I can say. This is only my second Freeman auto so thanks a ton Matt


The super premium autos didn't stop there though folks, he also sent my first Immaculate card of anybody with this Glenn Hubbard #'d 43/99. My first auto of his so this one was much appreciated as well. 


You thought right my friend.


Those Five Stars are thick, that's 8 Andruw Jones base cards stacked up next to it. Thanks again for the package Matt, I'll try to put something together to send your way to pay you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment