Monday, June 1, 2015

TARGET SALE / Mailbag: Auto streak continues

FYI - Target is having a sale on loose packs right now 30% off Opening Day, Topps Heritage and Topps Series 1, I picked up 2 packs off Opening Day at $0.69 each and 1 pack of Heritage for $2.09, nothing too crazy out of the packs other than 2 Team Spirit cards and a mascot in each pack of Opening Day, I'll put those in my post tomorrow.


I got this in the mail today a 2015 Rookie Panini Prizm rookie auto of Mike Foltynewicz. I posted about Folty the day he made his first start about a month ago and so far the big right hander has pitched pretty well for a rookie. 36IP 38Ks and a 3.96ERA with only 13 walks when he's known to have control issues but what young pitcher throwing 96-98 doesn't.

STATS

 GPGSCGSHOIPHRERHRBBSOWLP/GSWHIPBAAERA
2015 Regular Season660       036.1351816413383297.01.32.2543.96

I got this card for $4 shipped off the bay, and will probably grab any card I can find of this guy.


7 comments:

  1. I hate you too!.. JK. That folty is sweet. I'll be posting some autos I grabbed up later this week, Love to work a trade for the Folty...

    PS. Welcome to the Bogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my bad, you've been here since 2011..

      Delete
    2. Maybe had a blogger account since then but I am new to the card blogosphere.

      Don't tell me your a Hawks fan!?

      Delete
  2. Jung Ho Kang has his first auto in this years Prizm. Damn thing is selling for around $100.

    Very nice on card auto. Congrats on the pickup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy how that works watched Archie Bradley last night, similar to Folty stuff wise but he's more highly touted spect so I'm sure his auto goes for higher.

      Man with Harrison and now Kang yall got some hidden gems up there.

      Delete
  3. Folty's problem is he is a bit on the wild side. Or, as the Braves announcers sometimes say, he's not efficient enough to get deep into games. That problem is probably what separates Bradley from Folty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 38ks, 13BBs in 36IP and he has been getting the walks down every start pitching into the 7th and 8th the last 2 starts. Hopefully Roger is working his magic or he's just figuring it out.

      Did you get my package?

      Delete