Friday, June 5, 2015

Mailbag: Rosenort Trade


GO LIGHTNING! 

Made a trade with Curtis over at Condition Sensitive across the northern border and got a package today from him. He sent me some Lightning, Braves and Falcons cards. Triple bonus!

This is the back of the above card which lists the entire expansion draft, the idea of expansion drafts is crazy and I would be pissed today if a Brian Bradley was stolen from my team like we did with the Maple Leafs.


Victor Hedman has had his coming out party to the rest of the world in these here NHL playoffs showing that he is one of the top young defenders in the league. Hopefully he'll tally another assist in game 2 tomorrow night. I can't afford tickets but I will be down at the stadium watching the game on the side of a parking garage.  Hope to not see J.T. Brown hand Chicago another goal. 


He also sent me a card of the captain and a National Hockey Day card of since traded to Boston Brett Connolly.


Curtis also sent me 4 O-Pee-Chee cards, I have very little of these so they were welcome additions to the collection.



PRIME TIME! The middle card is perfect.


Some more Dirty Birds from my youth,  i'll pack some Bruins and Skins up for you.



1 comment:

  1. Glad they got there safe, good luck to the Lightning or anyone but the Blackhawks for that matter.

    ReplyDelete