Sunday, March 27, 2016

Junior Junkie Drops Some Needs

I was one of the last people to get a trade package from the Junior Junkie before he joined the Dad Club with me.



 I got these a day or 2 after he posted a picture of his new baby boy with a Griffey rookie minutes after entering the world on twitter. Congrats to you and your family on the new addition T.J.


All told he knocked 11 cards off my need list taking me down to only needing 10 all of which are incoming via trade.


Keeping it short as today's Easter, here's some more stuff uncovered from the GROCERY BAGS. Thanks for the cards T.J. and thank you fair reader for stopping by. 

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome, sir. And get that rubber band off of Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I did was just showing how they came out of the BAGS

      Delete