Saturday, October 31, 2015

Quick question

Oh my!! I'm so far behind on posts and trade posts (I haven't forgotten about you guys). I'm sitting here getting ready to watch the Florida-Georgia game and figured I'd post a few new autos I grabbed. 


This one came in the mail yesterday, got it for $5 shipped off ebay and it came with 8 of his base card. If you need/want a Mallex let me know.  Looking forward to seeing this kid get a shot at the center field job in spring. 


Picked up this mini auto of Loucheiz Purifoy at the flea market recently. Strange he got a Bowman mini as he went undrafted in 2014 but glad to add mini to the Gators collection. 


Another flea market score cheap gold refractor auto of the improving 2014 2nd round pick Hageman.

Go Royals! 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah he had it listed as "malleh smith" so I came up. Did you get my package I sent?

    ReplyDelete