Monday, October 19, 2015

If it's free it's for me!

Was sitting in my truck doing paperwork last Monday and heard them say "call now for Lightning tickets" I did and actually got thru! Luckily I knew the answer to the question they asked me and won 2 suite tickets to last Thursday's game against the Stars.


Me my wife and son all went as we couldn't find a babysitter for him and my daughter. Pretty sweet seats and free coke and chips and dip. My first time sitting in the suite level at The Ice Palace Amalie Arena, i've sat everywhere else from the club to the very top to against the glass so it was cool to check it out from this level. In the first 3 minutes my man Stamkos scored on a one timer from right in front of the net on this side of the ice and that's where the good times ended.


My son had a blast flirting with Lightning girls and banging his noisemaker a nice older lady gave him when we were waiting in line to get in.



The Lightning lost 5-3 and the man on my tickets, Hedman got hurt hitting his head on the boards which looked worse than it ended up being. Luckily he was skating today at practice in a normal jersey so he should be good to go for tomorrow night's game in Nashville. We need him as our defense has looked extra weak this year.


I guess i'll post some cards as this is a card blog, here's a few Stammers I picked up at my local card show this weekend.


These Father's Day cards are pretty cool, love all the wacky variations Panini does I really wish they had a baseball license as they make a great product.


I also picked up some baseball cards including this little stack of dime vintage cards and my first deckle edge card for a whole dollar. I'll post the rest of my haul from the show soon consider this a sneak peak.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on winning free tickets! I'm sure your son is happy you couldn't find a sitter ;)

    ReplyDelete