Friday, October 16, 2015

Playoff baseball! Plus cards from another AL Central city

I actually watched baseball tonight, good job TV for putting playoff baseball on air. What world do we live in where the MLB playoffs are on cable until the ALCS?! I got home from work super late around 9:30 just in time to see Salvador Perez hit a 3 run homer and the Kansas City bullpen absolutely dominate. My teams obviously out so I guess i'm rooting for the Royals, I like Ben Zobrist, Jonny Gomes and Salvador Perez. Hell I like half their players really. I'm more rooting against the Mets than for the Cubs on the other side, Kansas City over Chicago in 7. Bullpen wins.

Anyways here's the rest of the cards Brian HSCA sent over last week with the Heritage Minors packs.


I think this is only my second Museum Collection from this year and it's a serial numbered Hammer.


My first Furcal auto! I absolutely loved Furkel as a kid, the speed, the glove, the pop!


Stadium Club - Check, Acetate/clear card - Check Hall of Fame - Che.... wait hold on i'm getting word from headquarters that voters are dumb, more at 11.


I probably should buy some Heritage High Numbers but the checklist doesn't excite me. Great rookies yeah and i'm sure i'll pick up a blaster or so soon but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Thankfully the blogosphere has sent me half the Braves team set.


If you can't tell my scanner died and I take horrible cell phone pictures. The Chipper is like a prototype for the GQ framed cards but cooler, Heyward is ridiculously shiny here, odds on him staying in St. Louis. I can't remember hearing of Luis Meirejo so this is a new one to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment