Saturday, May 16, 2015

My trip to the Card Show: Vintage



I know, I know nothing crazy here but these are my first 60's cards. I have always been hesitant to start collecting vintage due to cost, unfamiliarity and lack of knowledge but seeing all you guys post all these awesome vintage cards non stop gave me the courage or at least curiosity to dig thru the 60's box at the card show today.
Looked at some Murrays and Aarons but settled on these 3 for $5. Figured I had to start somewhere and am definitely happy to finally have some real deal vintage cards in my collection.

Also today was my first trip to the card show as a trader and I have to admit it's a lot of fun looking for cards for other teams for your trade partners instead of just selfishly plowing thru box after box looking for me, me, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment