Saturday, April 2, 2016

Ain't Nobody Got Time For Trade Posts

Set up a trade with fairly new blogger Andy of Ain't Nobody Got Time for Cardboard when he mentioned he had some Foltys to send me. 


They even came with bubblegum! Though I already trade with 3 other Cubbies bloggers I was able to scrap up enough Cubs and Lions  (had plenty of those) to send Andy a nice package. I know Night Owl claims us Braves bloggers grow on trees I'm starting to feel that way about the Cubs. Where are all you Mariners, Marlins and Nationals collectors hiding out at???


Glad to get the new mascot card but he does have a name Topps.. Homer,  it's even on the back of his jersey.  I feel your pain JediJeff.


Almost broke down and bought one of those 4 packs of 2016 flagship multiple times because this card was showing on top. I'm glad I didn't now since this one got sent to me and I'm almost done with my set build.


Speaking of which that Suzuki was the last card I needed for 2016 Topps that's not already incoming via trade. Also four more for my Stadium Club build. 


The previously mentioned Folty appears here on a cracked ice parallel. 


Couple of playing cards and a Hometown Heroes Maddux. 


A nice mix of 90's cards here, the Stat Leaders Score card may be my favorite.


More 90's goodness with these embossed Action Packed cards, that's definitely the first minor league card I've seen in this style. 


I love these framed GQ parallels,  some of the nicest looking variations if you ask me. 


These,  well I don't know what to say about these except they are PC guys so they have a home. Thanks for all the great cards man. 

5 comments:

  1. theres always room for another Cubs blogger. Action Packed cards rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Action Packed cards were quite unique in their day. I love the Old Timers set, it's one of my faves. Ain't Nobody done good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the cards man! Those Action Packed are great, made sure to keep the Meter for myself, though!

    Did you eat the gum?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked the cards man! Those Action Packed are great, made sure to keep the Meter for myself, though!

    Did you eat the gum?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok juga ini artikel membantu
    pengetahuan kita http://poker7clubbest.com/poker-indonesia

    ReplyDelete