Saturday, April 30, 2016

I'm Not a Super Trader I Just Trade Alot

I may not be a Super Trader but I trade with most of you all including the leader of the group himself- JayBarkerFan. He started it and happens to be a Braves fan/collector like me so no luck for me but he still sends me sweet cards like these:


Mikie Mahtook has an 80 grade name and played well last year when he got called up by the Rays, he's currently hurt in AAA Durham but will be back in the bigs soon.

https://youtu.be/DwEqTbaFVXU


Sweet purple refractor of the Braves #1 Starter though Aaron Blair has looked pretty good in his first 2 starts with Folty and or Tyrell Jenkins close to joining them in the rotation.


Chrome Heritage parallel of fan favorite Martin Prado


Wes sent me the entire 2014 Bowman Chrome mini team set I believe, Alec Grosser was the only name I recognized that's still on the team. Hes' in rookie ball Danville still so this team is definitely in full REBUILD mode.


These milestone cards are cool no doubt but I think you'd have to be out of your mind to try and collect this set. Were there actually 400 some different Garry Sheffield cards serial numbered to 150?! Insanity.


Thanks for all the great cards Wes, I actually picked up something for you today at the flea market!

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't collecting when those Moments & Milestones cards came out, but I hate Topps in retrospect for that abomination.

    ReplyDelete