Saturday, August 8, 2015

Adventures in Ginter retail

 Picked up a rack pack and a loosie of the newest baseball card out there - 2015 Ginter


My favorite card was this Dragon which puts me at 12/20 of the Menagerie of the Mind set.


Here's the minis, a black bordered card of V-Mart who can't seem to stay healthy anymore. The Felix is yours if you need it Dimebox Nick.


Simmons was the only Brave I pulled but I had them covered from my LCS purchase last week. My first card of Addison Russell who looks to be the real deal.


Anybody trying to complete the Starting Points set? These are yours. Gus looks odd without logos, just looks like some guy in a visor.



2 comments:

  1. I can use the Felix if you don't have another home lined up for it. Could also use the Russell RC if you're not going to keep it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright I'll send them over with some friends

      Delete