Friday, August 7, 2015

I Love the Smell of Cardboard in my Mailbox

Got a PWE from Tim over at I Love the Smell of Cardboard in the Morning the other day but had to wait until I got back from working out of town to open it.


2 of my favorite players ever is a good way to start the package.


A green refractor and a '14 Chrome base I needed of the Wizard from Curacao.


My favorite card of Kimbrel, his classic pose with the scoreboard in the background is perfect. I didn't have this Opening Day All Star version either.


This is a 2008 SPX Winning Materials #'d 025/149. My scanner made it super dark and unreadable I guess it focused in on the relic and strange gold substance instead of the actual card. 


Some more dirty birds, these 2 of a couple of my favorite running backs the Falcons have had yet. Was watching the 1991 NFC Wild card game between the Falcons and Saints this morning on Youtube, I guess you could say I'm ready for football.



Speaking of 90's football, the cards in the nineties were crazy. This Pritchard card is freaking my eyeballs out!

Thanks for reading and thanks for the cards Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment