Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Another PWE from Brian

Me and Brian from Highly Subjective & Completely Arbitrary have been sending envelopes back and forth for a little while and the other day another one showed up.


Here's what was inside, this Chrome-fractor '14 Freeman makes a great addition to my rainbow. 


Another refractor of McCann, a Lemmer and the big cat.  I love that card in the middle but it's at home 300 miles away so I can't tell you what it is...


Another new Freeman and 2 new Chippers, I just went over 100 different Chipper cards the other day. Nine year old would be proud.  Thanks again Brian, I'm going to a show next weekend and will fill out another envelope to send your way.

2 comments:

  1. Did you give that Freddie Freeman to your daughter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not that one but she has a ton, has them all in toploaders too.

      He's one of my PCs they just traded my favorite player so I guess I'll hop on the Freddie-wagon with her.

      Delete