Monday, July 4, 2016

All Trade Bait, All the Time

Oscar from All Trade Bait, All the Time sent me some awesome cards a while back and here they are.


This was the card that sparked the trade, Oscar pulled it right when GQ dropped so that shows you just how behind I am with trades/everything card related. I am almost done reorganizing everything out in the garage after losing my card room/office to my son. 


This is by far my favorite card in the package. Mr first ever baseball game was at old Atlanta Fulton County Stadium.


2 classic Braves sluggers on cards I didn't have. Aloha!


Freddie is having a pretty good year despite the big league clubs results lately. 


I want to thank Oscar once again for sending these. To all of my trade partners who are still reading, I have a ton of cards to pack up tonight for the first wave out of the garage. Wish They Still Came with Bubblegum is not dead I say!

3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty good haul! Really like that McGriff and the Fulton County Stadium card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *oops, that's a Deion Sanders card, not Fred McGrfiff!

      Delete
  2. Glad you liked the cards. No worries on blogging about them late, look at how late I'm replying! lol

    ReplyDelete