Monday, October 17, 2016

Flea Market Card Show

I went to my local flea market card show yesterday before the big Falcons-Seahawks game at 4:30 and got some pretty cool stuff since that game ended in such a fair and just way I'll just talk about the cards..


Guy had a whole table of cards for a dollar or 2 each and I snatched this IP a auto of the Hawk up faster than you could say PASS INTERFERENCE. Dude has maybe the prettiest signature in all of sports.


Picked up this Spaceman with a bunch of other cards for 5 bucks.


That's just a pretty card right there. 


HALL OF FAME! HALL OF FAME!


One of these things is not like the others. 


A preview of Smoltz becoming one of the beSt announcers in baseball. He's killed the playoffs so far.


Freddie Freeman put up MVP numbers in 2016. Bo Porter got a promotion to the front office - High Five!


Mallex is my dude


Couldn't leave these autos behind for less than 4 bucks each


Nickel box goodies.


10 comments:

  1. Great pick ups, especially the Spaceman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think the Braves will try to cash in on Inciarte's value and let Mallex be the starter?

    Sorry about your Falcons. Hate when games end on blatant bad calls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I like Mallex I really hope not. Inciarte is a leadoff hitter on a good team with excellent glove. I think Markakis goes but what do I know

      Delete
  3. The Hawk for two bucks? That's an incredible steal of a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Bill Lee autograph, and I have to get myself a copy of that Ozzie Smith. Looks like a great flea market haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap. Did the guy forget to put 0's on the end of some of his prices?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bill Lee is a keeper. One of the coolest autographed cards around. At five bucks, I would have grabbed it too (and I already own a copy).

    As a Seahawks fan who keeps it real... that was PI all day long and even though they walked away with a W... it didn't feel like one to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from a rational fan. There were Seahawks 'fans' acting like yall blew us out

      Delete
  7. That Dawson auto is crazy cool!

    ReplyDelete